The 1st edition of the International Conference on Physical and Engineering Sciences (ICPES’22) is a major point of contact between researchers, engineers and practitioners in the areas of Physical, Engineering Sciences, Modelling and Simulation both from theoretical and application perspectives.
Contributions describing real-world problems, interdisciplinary research, experimental and/or theoretical studies yielding new insights that advance Physical and Engineering Sciences are especially encouraged.
Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below. Accepted papers, presented at the conference by one of the authors, will be published in the proceedings of MAASI with an ISBN. The accepted papers will be submitted for indexing under SCOPUS, DBLP, and Google Scholar Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality. There will be both oral and poster sessions.
Special sessions, dedicated to case-studies and commercial presentations, as well as technical tutorials, dedicated to technical/scientific topics, are also envisaged: companies interested in presenting their products/methodologies or researchers interested in presenting a demo or lecturing a tutorial are invited to contact the conference secretariat.
Each of the topic areas is expanded below but the sub-topics list is not exhaustive. Papers may address one or more of the listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable, provided they fit in one of the following main topic areas:
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING SCIENCES
- MODELLING AND SIMULATION
- PHYSICS EDUCATION
AREA 1: PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Nuclear and particle physics
- Advances in Instrumentation and techniques
- Applications of Microscopy in Physical Science
- Quantum Physics & Technology
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Laser Physics
- Applied Physics
- Nanophysics & Nanoscience
- Mathematical and Computational Physics
- Computer modeling and Simulation
- Optics and Photonics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mass Spectrometry
- Meteorology and Aerodynamics
- Material Science and Nano Materials
- Electromagnetism and Micro Electronics
- Plasma Physics
AREA 2: ENGINEERING SCIENCES
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical, Communication and Electronic Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Advanced Motion Control, Sensors / Actuators
- Micro and Nano Mechatronics
- Robotics and Biomechatronics
- Intelligent Control and AI in Mechatronics
- Mechatronics Education
- Solar energy, Wind energy, Biomass & Alternative fuel
- Antenna and Propagation
- Single Processing
- Wireless Communication
- Modulation techniques and Systems
AREA 3: MODELLING AND SIMULATION
- High Performance Computing & Simulation
- Information and Scientific Visualization
- Computing and Simulation Applications in Physics
- Finite and Boundary element Techniques
- Mathematical Modelling and Applications for Physics
- Modelling, Simulation and Control of Technological Processes
- Mathematical and Numerical Methods in Simulation & Modeling for Physics
- Networked Modeling and Simulation technology
- Parallel and Distributed Computing Simulation
- Electromagnetics Simulations
- Physical System Simulation
AREA 4: PHYSICS EDUCATION
- Information and Communication technologies in Educations
- The modern tools of education technologies
- Course Management
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Research in progress
- Global Issues in Educations and Research
- Learning/Teaching Methodologies and Assessment
- Art Education
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Research Management
- Inclusive Education
The 1st edition of International Conference on Physical and Engineering Sciences (ICPES’22) is organized by the Moroccan Association of Applied Sciences and Innovation (MAASI), as a part of 2nd Moroccan Applied Sciences Week.
All accepted complete papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference.
Proceedings will be submitted for possible indexation by:
Submission and Peer review process
Authors can submit their work in the form of a complete paper (3-6 pages maximum) or an abstract (1 page), but please note that accepted abstracts are presented but not published in the proceedings of the conference.
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully check for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. To facilitate the double-blind paper evaluation method, authors are kindly requested to produce and provide the paper WITHOUT any reference to any of the authors, including the authors’ personal details, the acknowledgements section of the paper and any other reference that may disclose the authors’ identity.
When submitting a complete paper please note that only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to read MAASI ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform Easychair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pes22) and should follow the instructions and templates that can be found under Guidelines and Templates. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail.
PES’22 uses Turnitin software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. Turnitin software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
PES’22 uses Grammarly to check the manuscripts for Grammar, any manuscript with a high rate of grammar imperfection will be not taken into consideration.